The Sketch Collab 2010 The Sketch Collab 2010

Random Awesomeness!

This was fabolous! Respect to all the artists who contributed to this flash. It´s funny how you can see how different each artist is, but they were all equally good.
Great job you guys!

Timsplosion responds:

I think the variety in styles is probably one of the best things about collabs, that's why we keep making them. Thanks a lot. :D

Death Vault Death Vault

Love these kinda animations!

Gotta love those stick people killing the shit out of each other. It wasn´t very different from other animations like this, but the scene in the end gave it a bit more originality.
NUKE!

Great job, keep it up! :D

Thomas the elf Thomas the elf

Heh :)

Great choice of the name Thomas :P
Loved the last scene with santa in bikini. No wonder who´s really naughty :P
Great job!

peixeaquatico responds:

santa is cool

Pencilmation 11 Pencilmation 11

Funny

Quite good. Love the "pencilmation" technique. Great story and theres some humour too. Great choice of music, it really matches the animation.
Good job on this. Be proud. :D

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great!

--to the guy below me: "He didn´t spend 2 years making it. He spend 4 weeks, read the author comments"--

Great job on this one. I definetaly see an improvement from waterlollies and this one will stay hot on NG for many more weeks to come.
I can´t wait for the next chapter. It´s a very deep story with a great message.
Keep up the good work :D

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Wow!

Great animation. Love the story, it´s very original. The animation you used is now one of my favorites.
Great story + Good Music + Amazing Animation = 10/5 :D

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

Weird?

I have no idea what i just watched, but it sure was original. Great song anyway. But i don´t really get the animation. I guess it´s supposed to be weird and crazy, but i didn´t like it that much.

Pain on the Brain 3 Pain on the Brain 3

Funny

Funny as hell, but the jokes gets kinda repetive after a while. Still the animation was good and the voices were well made.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Cool

Boom de ya da! heh nice song, and it was funny too, though i am not really a halo fan myself :p

Tarboy Tarboy

Great!

Wow! What a great flash. I loved the concept and the colours used. Very original in both art and story. The music was amazing too. Keep up the good work at your film school!